Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Monday, August 13, 2007

what is sexiest?

Last night as I was searching for something worthy of the designator,
the odd hypothesis occurred to me: that which is most exhibitionistic
is typically sexiest. I worry that this may be tautological... now,
if what is being exhibited is not sexy then one does not think of it
as exhibition? On the other hand, "if you've got it, flaunt it" is
ingrained. Comments? (It seemed to me there was an information
theory angle.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.