Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Re: comic

Not unlike my experiences this morning. To paraphrase Rabalais: he
would spend forty minutes rolling around in bed after awakening.

Actually, after I had my tea, I did write at least a few of the ideas
down. (One of the "ideas" was a strong desire for tea, which made it
convenient. I am on to Earl Grey now, apres your mud-making
memories.)

I think it would be a good idea to make bedclothes out of some
enscribable fabric so that messages could be written directly on the
surfaces most conducive to slumber and dreams. Probably there are
fabric pens available that would make this a reality for commonplace
cotton sheets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.