Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Re: mi milieu

But of course I won't be publishing things OTHER people say (at least
not without their explicit permission -- which probably means "things
they have themselves published elsewhere"). I simply must constrain
myself to speak as if the whole world might be listening -- which is
probably good practice anyway. So: I must not talk about anyone's
personal secrets: again, seems like a good mental practice.

Incidentally, people CAN write back on the web to make a public
comment if that is what they want. (It might even be possible to post
comments by email, but I don't know how to do that.)

(Actually, some people might complain even about the fact that I am
making my own views or ideas public, letting anyone who wants to
eavesdrop on my side of the conversation listen in. I haven't
completely understood that complaint, but so far I am decided that I
shouldn't let it stand it my way.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.