Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Re: session 6 files up

Cool ideas. I definitely like the idea of writing any text that we'll
read "live". The computer would definitely make that speedy. There
are quite a few combos to think about -- anyway, Tuesday we can try
some new variants (my plane gets in at 5:39, so I should be able to
make it back here by around 6:15).

I think visiting David Means is definitely a good idea. Oh, and by
the way, I listened to all the previous recordings since we started on
this book again today... while drifting in and out of a nap. I'm very
glad to be able to listen to it! Music-wise, this "non-canonical"
recording with layered tracks happened to sound especially good:

http://planetmath.cc.vt.edu/~jcorneli/everything/music/overdubs.ogg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.