Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Re: surrender/control

I don't think the tense of the statements was that important -- maybe
all descriptions are somehow "past tense" or at least
"other-than-here-and-now tense". Anyway, I'm sure I could describe a
state of surrender or stream of consciousness in past tense too, like:
"I wrote down whatever came to mind", or "I put in whatever
ingredients seemed like they would taste good together", or "I don't
know how we ended up sleeping together, I guess it just happened."

Speaking of "the moment" -- I'm planning to go to Acadia Cafe for the
latest installment of their Tuesday night improvisational music series.

http://tcmusic.net/musicianschedule1680.html

Care to join me?

(Note I'm also performing on Sept 4, although not just with
electronics... hm... I'll have to get that changed.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.