Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Re: family reunion jam?

Zoe has an accordion -- she might be persuaded to bring it since
seeing as how it is a short she won't need that much other luggage.
(I have one too but sadly, it is currently out of order.) I think
Howard started playing guitar recently... don't know if he has one
that is transportable.

I can also play keys on my laptop -- maybe I'll bring that and my amp.
Going to be doing some fine-tuning of the sound of it for a Sept 4
performance; here is my latest demo:

http://planetmath.cc.vt.edu/~jcorneli/everything/music/shrine.ogg

You'll need to install an Ogg player to play this... see
http://www.vorbis.com/software/

Can of course put bring harmonicas too, they are easy to carry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.