Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

session 6 files up

I had really enjoyed the recording session last night. The files are
up at http://planetmath.org/~jcorneli/everything/novel/session6 -- I
converted the ogg files to "mono", but the wma files are still "left
channel".

http://planetmath.org/~jcorneli/everything/music/ has the
"miscellaneous" tracks in it, converted to ogg format.

I don't know about getting together again tonight -- maybe, if you're
free -- on the other hand there's no rush, and it might be
advantageous to rest up and let this material go into
background-processing mode. I'll be back next Tuesday in any event.

Last night I was wondering about actually trying to sell this (or more
likely, some variant, extension, remix, or other related thing) as an
"art project". Maybe this is just another rough draft of something
else: but people do pay money for novels. It seems to have as much
"artistic validity" as Max Ernst's book; I don't know if it would have
anywhere near as much interest for anyone. One thought that occured
to me would be to send a demo to Laurie Anderson and ask for advice
from her. No rush on this either, but what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.