Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

getting in touch/visiting again

I am assuming that you have entered the busy time of year that you
mentioned would be coming. I am still concerned about triples and
theories and Elephant. I wonder what to do! I had thought about
going out to the East Coast for another visit, this time perhaps in
Boston.

It seems like there is some other related stuff going on at MIT -- I
just learned about David Hanson's "Web-scale Environments for
Deduction Systems"

http://publications.csail.mit.edu/abstracts/abstracts07/cph2/cph2.html

and noted that in the last paragraph of his abstract he says "we
imagine using this to enhance our Lisp-based programming systems with
persistent storage".

I had thought about possibly trying to get into grad school at MIT;
presumably that would make it easier for us to be in communication.
If you were personally taking students, that would make it all the
more convenient for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.