Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

bachman versus king

In my imagination, I read stuff by Richard Bachman before I knew that
he was just a Stephen King pseudonym.... but anyway for whatever
reason I thought I liked the stuff under that name better. Maybe I
liked "The Running Man" particularly because I had seen the movie at a
friend's house, and then when I read the book it was different and so
it seemed smarter. That sort of thing always makes me fond of the
author. I don't think I saw any other Stephen King movies in time to
make that sort of judgement call. Just read a ton of the books.
Which might explain or illustrate why I'm a little twisted at this
point in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.