Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Re: math!

Your concrete picture and abstract symbol idea is a lot like something
I have been thinking about. But oddly, I wasn't thinking of it as a
math project, rather, as a linguistics project. Would be good to talk
about these things.

My official work schedule (hopefully you can read it as a one-liner):

Thursday 10PM-9AM Friday 10PM-12PM Saturday 12AM-12PM Sunday

point being I have weekend afternoons and evenings off and the rest of
the time off too. I get to sleep at work (pretty cooshy group home
job for high-functioning developmentally disabled adults). Sometimes
they ask me to cover other nights.

Anyway, match your schedule as you see fit against my copious
quantities of free time. I don't mind meeting up for breakfast or
whatever; given our shared interests I can call it a research meeting.
(Which has no direct benefits except style.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.