Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Re: friday plans

The reunion was good. Many of the people I grew up around I now see
very infrequently. (It's been as long as 9 years in the case of my
cousins!) And I feel like my brain just got a tune-up, because it
adjusted itself to the different ways of thinking that my various
family members adhere to. Serious but fun; thoughtful and emotional
but direct; brilliant but silly; intense but inviting; etc. -- which
doesn't yet go into all the details of interesting speech-patterns or
any of the other nuances. I wish I could hang out with these folks
more, but that isn't how it is just now!

Here, I'm located in my small solo apartment, very near the corner of
Cedar and Riverside. I am relatively mobile by bike (assuming that
there isn't a torrential downpour just when I decide to leave).
Amenable to further voyages by truck...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.