Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Monday, August 13, 2007

actually I did

You asked me some questions so let me tell you a few lies.

I don't buy anything except luxury goods. I live on the margins of
normal society. I don't work, but I'm not independently wealthy or
homeless either. I scrape by doing what I love and not much else.

Responsible for my responses to what happens in my life? I'm
responsible for what happens it my life, period! I don't respond to
events -- I create them.

I cook up events in a big caldron: sometimes savory, sometimes sweet,
sometimes awful and you have to choke those ones down like wicked
medicine.

Today for example: indeed I did enjoy the day thoroughly, although I
was exhausted from staying up nearly all night. I ate the most
delicious sandwiches with some old friends and went on a long walk
with a new friend. Other than that nothing was accomplished. Tonight
I'll be up late getting ready for tomorrow.

Actually some of these statements are half-truths. Suddenly my
favorite book is "A Room of One's Own" -- perhaps somewhere in my
tired writing you see some parallels. If you can sort out truths from
fictions then probably we could have interesting conversations like
you say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.