Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Joss Whedon and Star Trek

Perhaps sadly, my answer is no way! I didn't know anything about the
first of these "things" til I googled it, and I didn't see much of the
latter. (As a kid I liked the reruns and movies to some degree, but
"2001" and Richard Bachman caught my attention more.) Is it possible
that currently I don't go in for discussing things? That would be
weird. What do I mean by "talking" then? Well, "active" not
"passive" as much as possible. E.g. I like comic books, but mainly as
someone who wants to learn how to write them...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.