Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

i'm back...

I'm not going to post what *you* wrote, only what I write!
Don't worry: no one but me could read your email or even
know who I am writing to right now.

I will keep my eyes glued to the mailbox awaiting your
postings. I just got back from Salt Lake City where I
was visiting with the whole extant paternal side of my
family tree. I think it evened out my brainwaves to
have all of those familiar (but now distant) patterns
all going nearby once again.

Arriving back home, I was worried that I would feel like
I was going to be re-inserting myself into a big mix of
obligations. Luckily I'd cleaned my room before I left,
so all I really had to do was take out the trash; there
are other minor things, but it doesn't feel like I am
being drowned by stuff-left-undone -- this is great,
since sometimes that's exactly what happened when
I returned from previous vacations.

I'm glad you liked my chair/window/room! I've
spent a lot of happy time typing in that spot -- and
may well be doing more of that soon when I see what
you send.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.