Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

soundtrack challenge

Here's a short and either annoying or interesting challenge:

Make a biography of yourself in the form of "the ultimate
mix tape". I suppose we should call it a playlist, in these
electronic times.

I'm wondering what these mixes will say -- about us as
people -- or otherwise!

My friend Tim and I initially tried to collaborate on ONE
ultimate mix -- but we quickly realized that a person's
taste in music is just too personal to do something like
this on a consensus basis.

My guess is that a true "ultimate mix" might be almost
as personal as a fingerprint. So the second part of
the challenge is: once we have these fascinating
records of our personal taste, what can we do with
them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.