Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

89 (retrospective)

Today I didn't opt to write a blog entry...
I've been having annoying back pain about
as bad as I've ever had. Luckily I also had
a health coaching session with my Aunt,
and developed a strategy that should
improve the back pain. It seems like I'm
on my way to having a more balanced existence:
which I realized recently is the source of most
of the drama in my life is the need for balance,
and intense efforts at self-communication regarding
the same.

I updated the publicly accessible files at
http://www.metameso.org/ and revised the
PDF version of my plan to reflect the 3-month
timeline I'm on. I think that the rest of the week
will go pretty well if I put forth a more consistent
effort.

To be fair, I did have an interesting
conversation about organizational principles and
peer-production cultures; all of which seems to
have matured in my life while I wasn't looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.