Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Monday, March 9, 2009

90

I cut up the plan at http://metameso.org/files/plan.pdf and rearranged
it so that it
would make sense on a 3-month schedule.

The overview is:

THEMATIC: The plan is settled and even nicely arranged. Now
just run it.

ONGOING: Do creative writing as a way to push the system forward
while maintaining full emotional investment in the project.

THEMATIC 2: What's this about, philosophically? I should be able
to say something to the public about it right now. In short, it's
about metamesology and empowerment.

MONTH 1: Getting everything set, goals stated, initial contacts.

MONTH 2: Major implementation push (now that my brain has
everything all nicely loaded up). What am I really going to be
able to do about all the things I wanted to do something about?
Be more public now that I can share the implementation process.

MONTH 3: Review and check work: did I achieve what I set out to
achieve? If it seems suitable, look at the browser within a browser"
as a key app. Where there are still loose ends, what can I say for
posterity? Do a final publicity run.

Since I already made a syllabus for March, I wonder how well
the overview and the cut-up plan matches what I said in that
syllabus. This week one of the things I'm going to focus on
is revisiting the plan -- that's well-underway, obviously. The
other project is to work on loading peripherals into my server,
which will help with getting things loaded into my mind too.

So that's the plan for today and this week. For future days,
also expect updates on what my creative writing experiments
are turning into, too.

Yesterday I just tried some random permutations of phrases:

(defun argument ()
(interactive)
(let ((content ...))
(nth (random (length content)) content)))

Since the phrases are interesting, random selections of
them are also interesting. However, I'm keen on the idea
of working with the content in a more structured way;
the new peripherals will help with that...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.