Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

87

I wonder if I'm overwhelmed or underwhelmed.
It's one thing to have too many things going on;
its' another not to have enough energy to really
do anything. Actually, I think what I'm trying to do
is "manage my energy"; so for example, I put
fairly minimal energy into the project description
I just http://metameso.org/ideas.txt

(I guess we're on a need-to-know basis when
it comes to this Noosphere stuff, and apparently
the world at large needs to know, but there's
a "but" -- and somehow that discrepancy could
take some energy to deal with.)

It's at the point where even if I don't have
(or make?) energy for much of anything else,
I need to spend my my reserve on the things
that pay me! What I'd really like would be to
have some time set aside for creative play;
that isn't as simple as just juggling the items
in my calendar; there are more organic
conditions involved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.