Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March D

Rather than continuing with the daily countdown, which
seems so morbid if I actually do it, and which is hard to
force myself to do anyway, I think that since my schedule
is broken into months and the months into weeks, I
might just post weekly progress reports. These seem
to have considerably less "doom" associated with them,
and, besides, it brings my attention back to what I
was planning to work on anyway.

Basically, some things are "behind", some things are
"on time", some things I think I could knock out quite
easily right away. Over the weekend it seems like
my life flared up and work was almost impossible.
However, I'm not in disaster mode: this week is
pretty fresh, and I can also get started thinking about
April. Right now it's early afternoon and I want
to keep track of the "transvaluation" I described
earlier. It's always a bit tricky after romping around
emotionally and so on, to get back to doing "one
thing at a time". But the prospects seem pleasant,
too. This evening I'll look at some of the easy to
knock out things: today, on Arxana.

This week I'm planning to: prepare a seminar
on upcoming milestones and previous prototypes,
catch up with my revisions to the Emacs frontend,
and, if possible, add some of the old frontend
features back in. And: activate the auto-installer;
give the search-engine installation another
once over to hopefully make something work
there. It would seem daunting if I wasn't intent
on doing "one thing at a time"!

(PS. Fun to have guest postings on Gathatoulie
now, thanks TKT!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.