Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Saturday, September 8, 2007

speaking of "speaking science 2.0"

I saw your billing for the Sept. 28 Bell event. I wonder if we could
chat about this topic in advance -- it is a topic of considerable
interest to me. See for example this draft paper in which I am
pushing for enterprise-wide free/open publishing in mathematics:

http://planetmath.cc.vt.edu/~jcorneli/pmhdm-paper.pdf

I would be interested in getting your opinions on this idea and
thoughts on how to finish the paper off in a convincing style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.