Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Friday, September 7, 2007

fan mail plus repair question

Hi - I am a fan of "Dreamland Faces" (I've only seen a couple shows,
one at the Viking, one at the Jager). I also play accordion, or at
least, I do when my accordion works. Currently one of the chording
buttons on the left side is stuck and although I opened up the case I
couldn't see what's wrong with it. Could I bring it by your shop?
The accordion only cost $40 (at an estate sale) and I've already sunk
in $40 for a preliminary repair at the "White Castle"; since I really
want to learn how to play chromatic, I'm not sure how much more I want
to invest into this machine, however it does seem a shame to let it
languish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.