Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Monday, September 3, 2007

disappearing performance

I just read and greatly appreciated your article on Baudrillard's
photography. I am interested in following up with more of your work.

I am currently on a quest to find people who are pushing the legacy of
Baudrillard, Burroughs, and others of this ilk, in a substantial way.

Often scholarly articles on these folks tend to lack a backbone -- by
contrast yours reads nice and crisp. But you're a practicing artist,
not just a theoretician. Like I said, I'll look for more of your work!

In exchange :) -- here's a link to some of my stuff, a creative
writing, recording, and performance project that is in progress:

http://planetmath.cc.vt.edu/~jcorneli/everything/novel/

Correspondence is welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.