Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

why i am so stupid

"'Cause I used to live
In a fuzzy dream
And I wanted to be
Like all the pretty people" -- Madonna

cf.

The happiness of my existence,
its unique character perhaps,
lies in its fatefulness:
expressing it in the form of a riddle,
as my own father I am already dead,
as my own mother I still live and, grow old.
[...]
I am gifted with an utterly uncanny instinct of cleanliness;
so that I can ascertain physiologically
that is to say, smell
the proximity, I may say, the inmost core,
the "entrails" of every human soul.

-- http://users.compaqnet.be/cn127103/Nietzsche_ecce_homo/eh1.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.