Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

step away from the computer

after watching a million instructional videos on youtube this morning,
I still have no idea what to say (maybe it's better just to enjoy the
silence, after all, I don't always need to get the last word in). But
as someone else said in some online forum "life's to short to waste
another second of it". Which might translate to: time for a cup of
green tea and/or lunch, preferably something fried. it's a good thing
I have a pocket watch, or I wouldn't know what time it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.