Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Friday, September 10, 2010

reduced to vandalism

Video games and web pages such as Chatroulette.com, Facebook.com, and
Youtube.com all provide the end user a different experience in their
attempt to cure boredom.[22] *The unfortunate irony is that many of
these sites are themselves fairly boring.*
-- http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Boredom

(My thoughtful comment was reverted seconds after I made it. Damn them!)

2 comments:

Timothy Teräväinen said...

They should have at least dinged you for "original research" not "vandalism".

arided said...

Well, they got me by bot within seconds, so not much time to make a call... I'm not entirely sure what the official "charge" was. Anyway since then I've hunted a bit for other research that shows that the internet is boring, but I couldn't find any on the internet. One theory is that all researchers who had worked on this challenging problem were actually bored to death before they could publish their results.

In any case I think the best way to follow up is on the talk page, because that comment about facebook et al. is hardly NPOV...

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.