Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

the internet is full of so many memories

Everyone who I had a crush on or who I tried to date
is there -- I know, this makes me sound so petty
and bourgeois (which I can hardly spell), like I haven't
really lived, but it's true -- they're somewhere -- hiding in
the crevices like mold in the cracks in between the
bathroom tiles. And here I am, reeling in my emotions,
which I've spent so long pushing and pulling, they
are practically like taffy now, all sticky and confused
in their basic nature, unknown, rejected (as it were).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.