Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

testing

After many long (why so many?) and tedious hours
I seem to have a reasonably well-functioning
Gmail/GNUS installation working. But even if
it isn't I don't see myself having much more
time to futz with it. However, it may save
me the effort of many future cut-and-pastes
and could get me working back within Emacs
almost all the time again. Which would be
great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.