Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

ahem

It takes much more than wild courage
I have bullets for sale
Only the deep night knows,
A scarlet ribbon for her braids.

You must have just the right bullets
Your blind and your gloom
The foggy night has already come,
Hark, it's her! The desired one has come,

So I'll keep the wind from your barrel
keep the wind off this lad's shoulder

"I do not want to go around dressed up
You must be careful in the forest
I'll pull you out of the chorus
And the first one's always free
I paid no small price myself,
and without a fiancé!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.