Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

fatigued genes

I'm burning holes in my chromosomes with excessive
vitamin C, and sleep deprivation. My office mate said
to me that it looked like I hadn't slept for 3 days. No,
I said, I slept -- it just doesn't work anymore.

Was up until 2AM trying to sort the things I 'talk
about' in my prospectus into 'action items', then
sort these action items into the timeslots defined
by the next 12 quarters. Getting there.

Same officemate remarked that my "Strengths,
Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats"
assessment of PlanetMath.org

(http://metameso.org/~joe/docs/pm-swot.pdf)

looked good, and asked if I was planning to
submit it to a conference somewhere. I told
him, I'd be happier with it if it had happier things
to report.

Finally, just this evening I've begun to populate
the 'new' Etherpad issue tracker with some
community-sourced issues

(http://github.com/ether/pad/issues)

but too tired to continue just now. Hoping tomorrow
to have a 'complete' draft of this prospectus done.

Books in via interlibrary loan: "Psychoanalysis and
Discourse", "Psychoanalysis as Therapy and Storytelling",
and "Raising the tone of Philosophy".

<Zapped>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.