Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

paul kemp & co.

«I found out then that writing is a kind of therapy. One of the few
ways I can almost be certain I'll understand something is by sitting
down and writing about it. Because by forcing yourself to write about
it and putting it down in words, you can't avoid having to come to
grips with it. You might be wrong, but you have to think about it very
intensely to write about it. So I use writing as a learning tool.» -
Hunter Thompson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.