Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

?em ekil uoy t'nod yhw (beck versus radiohead)

"Generally speaking, those men who reported a great deal of sex
fantasy had no partners or were in some sense sexually unfulfilled.
Women who engaged in a great deal of fantasy were usually also having
an active and satisfying sex life with a loved partner. Thus it seems
that men's fantasies often signify sexual frustration, while women's
fantasies are awakened or liberated by sexual activity." -- Glenn
Wilson, The Great Sex Divide, pp. 10-14. Peter Owen (London) 1989;
Scott-Townsend (Washington D.C.) 1992.
(http://www.heretical.com/wilson/sfantasy.html)
* * *
(double barrel buckshot)
You're so fuckin' special
so why don't you kill me?
You're just like an angel
asleep on the love-seat
Ban all the music with a phony gas chamber
Sprechen Die Deutsch hier, Baby!
You can't write if you can't relate
Soy un perdedor
She run run run run...
run away
I'm a weirdo
I don't care if it hurts
Dog food stalls with the beefcake pantyhose
With the rerun shows and the cocaine nose-job
I wanna have control
One's on the pole
Forces of evil on a bozo nightmare
I want you to notice
Your skin makes me cry
Someone came sayin'
I'm insane to complain
You float like a feather
And my time is a piece of wax
fallin' on a termite
You're so fuckin' special
when I'm not around
I'm a winner; things are gonna change I can feel it
You're so fuckin' special
I want a perfect body
But I'm a creep
I wish I was special
so why don't you kill me?
I'm a driver
Whatever makes you happy
In a beautiful world
Don't believe everything that you breathe
With the plastic eyeballs
Savin' all your food stamps
and burnin' down the trailer park
I want a perfect soul
'cuz one's got a weasel and the other's got a flag
run... run...
spray-paint the vegetables
why don't you kill me?
Baby's in reno with the vitamin d
He hung himself with a guitar string
Whatever you want
Trade the cash for the beef for the body for the hate
I wish I was special
You get a parking violation
(yo bring it on down)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.