Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Coincidence, Issue #1: Left over physical or online artefacts to examine

A moment of pure joy:

«thanks for your interest in Skepsi. "Left over physical or online
artefacts to examine" shall be available upon publication of our next
issue. Please do check our blog or website to keep updated:
http://blogs.kent.ac.uk/skepsi/»

What an awesome title for a special issue, I thought!

Then I realized that the *way* I had expressed my interest was implicated.

«I'm sorry to have missed your recent conference, it sounds like it was
great! Are there any left over physical or online artefacts to examine?»

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.