Gathatoulie

And of these shall I speak to those eager, That quality of wisdom that all the wise wish And call creative qualities And good creation of the mind The all-powerful truth Truly and that more & better ways are discovered Towards perfection --Zarathustra.

Monday, May 11, 2009

sunshine

It was a strange experience, because I was listening to this
recent recording of my voice (and others reading some of my
stuff), then the theme of "The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless
Mind" started playing... I had forgotten that I wasn't just playing
a single from the command line, but instead listening to the
track in iTunes. Anyway, the way the theme is recorded is
great -- the piano sounds like it's either being played off
of an LP or just that it's mic'd in some funny way -- or could
that just be the dithery background sample interacting?

Instrumentation is interesting, playing right along w/ the
piano in places.

Anyway, the spoken word stuff that preluded this is here:

http://metameso.org/~joe/pma-bennington.mp3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

words cut, pasted, and otherwise munged by joe corneli otherwise known as arided.